Barry Loser's Christmas Joke Book
Knock knock! Who's there? Barry Loser's Christmas Joke Book Wow! Really? It's snow joke...
It's the keelest time of the year, so why not celebrate with this collection of Christmas crackers from everyone's favourite loser? A festive feast of puns, one-liners, cartoons and funny tales, all with a Barry Loser twist. Perfect for sharing with friends and family and best enjoyed when read very loudly at 5am on Christmas morning. All jokes guaranteed to make you snort-laugh a mince pie through your nose*.
We wish you a Barry Christmas, and an amazekeel new year!
- A hilarious Christmas joke book to accompany the Roald Dahl Funny Prize-winning Barry Loser series. Perfect for fans of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Dennis the Menace and Tom Gates
- Jim Smith is the one of the fastest growing authors for the 7-9 readership
- I am still not a Loser won the Roald Dahl Funny Prize for 7-14s in 2013. I am not a Loser was shortlisted for the Waterstones Prize 2013 and I am nit a Loser was a 2014 WBD title
- One of Egmont’s top fiction brands, Barry Loser has sold 590k copies across the series
- Barry Loser Hates Half Term sold over 7,500 copies in the first month of publication and the most recent title Barry Loser and the Birthday Billions sold 2,600 copies in its first week
*Any unfunny jokes were written by Barry's dad.