Flying Eye Books
From breakfast to dinner, dusk to dawn, children will love spending the day with this curious young spider monkey.
The series focused on the way our young animal friends spend a day continues with an adventurous spider monkey exploring the bustling rainforest of South America with his mother by his side.
• The third book in a series of charmingly illustrated children’s books teaching little ones about the natural world.
• The perfect accompanient for KS1 learning about living things and habitats.
• Ella Bailey’s previous work has earned her awards and acclaim throughout the design and illustration world.
• Advance review copies available to booksellers, national press & media
• National print and online campaign