A Life Story: David
David Attenborough: explorer, broadcaster, natural historian. Readers can explore the beauty of the world we inhabit with national treasure, David Attenborough.
A Life Story: this gripping series throws the reader directly into the lives of modern society's most influential figures.
With striking black-and-white illustration along with timelines and neverheard-before facts.
- Without Attenborough, millions of us may never have seen some of the world's rarest creatures - he is widely considered a national treasure.
- Blue Planet introduced millions to the wonders of the deep sea and was the first time some species - including the hairy angler fish and the Dumbo octopus - were captured on film.
- 3x Emmy winner for 'Outstanding Narrator' (2016, 2018, 2019).
- Children are sure to enjoy this gripping new series.
- Throws the reader directly into the lives of modern society's most influential figures.
- Includes striking black-and-white illustration throughout.