Barry Loser: Worst School Trip Ever
The ninth book in this Roald Dahl Funny Prize-winning series. Perfect for fans of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Dennis the Menace and Tom Gates.
Barry’s class is off to Mogden City for a day trip round the sewers. When Bazza hears they’re filming an episode of Future Ratboy just down the road from the poo factory, he hatches an escape plan. But Mogden City is a dangerous place, and when night starts to fall and they still haven’t found the set, panic sets in...
Join everyone’s favourite Loser on his ninth hilarious adventure!
- Jim Smith is the one of the fastest growing authors for the 7-9 readership
- I am still not a Loser won the Roald Dahl Funny Prize for 7 - 14s in 2013
- I am not a Loser was shortlisted for the Waterstones Prize 2013
- I am not a Loser was a 2014 World Book Day title
- One of Egmont’s top fiction brands, Barry Loser has sold 590k copies across the series
- Barry Loser Hates Half Term sold over 7,500 copies in the first month of publication and the most recent title Barry Loser and the Birthday Billions sold 2,600 copies in its first week