The Day I Was Erased
LIMITED EDITION EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDEPENDENT BOOKSHOPS
The brand new read-in-one-sitting mystery from the author of unforgettable bestseller The Goldfish Boy.
Eleven-year-old Maxwell is always, always in trouble. While visiting an elderly neighbour, he comes across a mysterious cabinet of curiosities and suddenly finds himself erased from his life: it's as if he's never existed. Maxwell needs to find a way to reverse his erasure, with the help of his best friend Charlie and his sister Bex.
- A story full of the heart, engaging characters and propulsive, page-turning mystery.
- The Goldfish Boy was a Waterstones Children's Book of the Month pick and became the second biggest selling debut of 2017, with over 50,000 copies sold through TCM to date.
- Pitching Lisa for national reviews, features and interviews.
- Building on Lisa's profile, taking advantage of her engaged social media following.
- Targeting fans of The Goldfish Boy and The Light Jar with engaging imagery on social media.
- Exclusive printed edge edition, only available for independent bookshops.
- Lisa is based in Suffolk and is available for events.
- Exclusive POS packs available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please note that this is a limited run so please secure stock of this exclusive edition with one upfront order. There can be no top-up orders.