Lightning Girl: Superpower Showdown
The bestselling superhero series is back with this fourth laugh-out-loud, high-voltage adventure from superstar Alesha Dixon in collaboration with Katy Birchall.
Aurora Beam is reeling after the bombshell revelation of the secret supervillain's identity... but is there someone else even *more* powerful pulling the strings? Light is fading across the globe, with whole countries being plunged into darkness and chaos. Aurora and the Bright Sparks must be brave and believe in themselves to save the day! Laughs on every page and fantastically funny art throughout by James Lancett.
- The first book in the series was a top five children's fiction bestseller and the bestselling middle grade debut of 2018.
- The first two books in the series have sold 50,000 copies in just ten months.
- Funny, pacy middle grade fiction by a much-loved celebrity - 900,000 Twitter followers and 500,000 on Instagram.
- This book perfectly matches Alesha's brand of wit, warmth and star quality.
- Far-reaching and high-impact media campaign including front cover interviews, features, profiles, news and reviews in national newspapers, major broadcast, glossies, news weeklies and online.