Norman the Norman and the Very Small Duchess
Another hilarious sword-swinging adventure of little hero Norman from the riotously funny comedy dream team in a full colour Little Gems package.
Norman the Norman is at it again! And this time the Duchess of Normandy is determined that her William should have little Norman helping with this “Conquest thingy”. After all he is Normandy’s bravest broadsword swinging hero! But can Norman even make it to the boat on time? Or are there other adventures to be had with robbers, giants, a messenger called Barry, and Matilda the very small Duchess…
- Enticing combination of historical facts, supposition, slapstick humour and authorial asides. Comic genius
- Perfect for the younger end of the 5-8 range
- Philip is a winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize among many other awards, and Tom is a rising illustration star contributing to the great success of Norman the Norman from Normandy
- A Little Gems dream team – the pair are a high-profile and exciting collaboration that is perfect for festivals and social media
- The acclaimed Little Gems are gorgeous first chapter books, by the cream of children’s talent, with super readable layouts and design, a chunky friendly format, high spec finishes and packed with fun extras – sales for the series are now over 350K