Little Tiger Press
Discover a hidden world. Delve into this fascinating book of holes to discover a world of burrows and boreholes, subways and sinkholes. From the mythical and mysterious to household and human holes, find out what makes a hole a hole and how they shape our world.
- A fascinating and unusual choice of subject matter
- The book is split into five main sections that make it easy to navigate
- Ostensibly about holes, this book presents a unique look at our world
- It takes us on a journey that encompasses science and nature as well as the human experience
- It explores philosophy, myth, the arts, religion, sport, music and architecture - all through the medium