The Cornish Cats Who Went to Sea
Meet the Cornish cats who love fishing! Fluffy, Whiskers and the rest of the gang see fish all around, but they’re never allowed to eat any of them. One day the hungry crew decide to take matters into their own paws. In no time they’re out at sea catching more fish than they could have ever dreamed of. But then they find the sea is not always a safe place to be...
- Sweet and delightful story about having fun and adventures with friends - and working together when things go wrong.
- Warm and engaging illustrations in bright, simple colours, with plenty of details to find on every page.
- Sales of nearly 8,000 of the first edition.
- Text is minimal, simple and set in large, clear type - perfect for reading together.
- The Cornish setting and focus on outdoor activities make it a key title for the holiday season.