Mrs Noah's Garden
A follow-up to the acclaimed Mrs Noah's Pockets - Mrs Noah plants a new garden, and Mr Noah gets a surprise.
The flood is over - but while Mr Noah builds a house out of the ark, Mrs Noah creates a garden. Luckily her famous pockets contain seeds and she has some help from the children - and the creatures. Midsummer morning brings some very special surprises! This magical story from the creators of Mrs Noah's Pockets explores new beginnings, care for nature and, above all, home.
- Mrs Noah's Pockets was long-listed for the CILIP Kate Greenaway Medal 2019 and was included in the International Youth Library Foundation's White Ravens list 2018;
- Dream-team combination of two internationally acclaimed picture book creators;
- Tackles themes of migration, environment and love of nature;
- Mayhew is the best-selling author and illustrator of the Katie art storybooks, published worldwide and selling over a million copies;
- "Superb...must surely become a classic picture book." - Books for Keeps 5 star review;