How to go on an unplanned Road Trip with your Grandma:
- Grab a Suitcase: Prepacked from the big spring break trip that got CANCELLED.
- Fasten Your Seatbelt: G'ma's never conventional, so this trip won't be either.
- Use the Green Book: G'ma's most treasured possession. It holds history, memories, and most importantly, the way home.
Set against the backdrop of the segregation history of the American South, take a road trip through America past and present with New York Times bestselling Nic Stone and an eleven-year-old boy who is about to discover that things aren't always what they seem - his G'ma included.
- Strong, commercial 9+ stand-alone story.
- Globally acclaimed, best-selling series from an established, passionate author.
- Fast paced and true to life characters.
- Perfect for readers of JASON REYNOLDS, ALEXANDRA SHEPPARD and KWAME ALEXANDER.