Trace, flip and bring each animal in this book face to face with his or her twin… What happens next? That’s entirely up to the reader!
Readers can draw their own story about the twins, using some of the shapes on the page. Or make up their own.
An interactive drawing, painting and storytelling book that works at several levels with design, illustration and narrative.
- A multi-level interactive drawing, painting and story-telling book
- Built on verbal and visual prompts that help build a child’s confidence and frees its hand
- Artful book design that combines die-cuts, half-pages and visual clues to encourage children to trace, flip and bring to life basic animal shapes in varied settings
- The ‘settings’ that the child comes up with lead effortlessly into stories
- Mindful art pedagogy that strikes a balance between instruction and exploration
- Ideal for use in holiday camps and leisure activity in schools